Listen on your favourite podcast platform...
Duncan Wardle, Former Head of Innovation & Creativity for Disney spent 30 years with the organization and is now invested in helping businesses like yours wildly improve their innovation capabilities. This episode is the right resource for you to understand how to begin transform your company culture into one where creativity can flourish. Today, innovation is no longer just a buzzword to throw in your investor deck. With the dizzying speed at which technology has progressed over the last decade, innovation has become a tangible difference maker. A tool that allows companies to create and execute incredible ideas faster than ever, leapfrogging the competition in the process.
Some questions I ask:
- How did you get the job of being in charge of innovation at the most innovative company on the planet?
- How do you manage having an innovation team and still having the whole company produce novel ideas?
- How to go about changing to a creative-focused culture? Where does it start?
- What can we do to build trust so that our creative ideas are well-received?
In this episode, you will learn:
- Crazy stories of Duncan working with Princess Diana, Michael Jackson and sending his son’s Buzz Lightyear into space in partnership with NASA
- What it looks like to take culture from something you talk about, to something you take action on.
- Building trust starts with doing crazy, big things without caring.
- How to make creative meetings go well with “plussing” meetings
Connect with Neige & Pippa:
Grab your Masterclass Tickets at 20% off today at https://duncanwardle.com/disruptcalgary. Enter the promo code “CULTURE” to get your special offer pricing as a fan of the CultureING Podcast.
*I am a proud Instacart affiliate and will, therefore, make a commission for anyone who signs up using the link above!