Neige & Pippa Blair
Or listen on your favourite podcast platform...
Co-Founders of Routine, Neige & Pippa Blair make a stellar team. As the innovator, Neige has always been bringing brilliant formulas for natural products to her friends. With the help of Pippa’s business mind, they brought Routine to life! At the heart of their success is a commitment to relationships & caring for one another, and the insights on building company culture are therefore quite compelling!
Some questions I ask:
- What are the ways you’ve found best suit how you work together as a team?
- How do you take ideas from R&D, bring them to the team and then decide if they go to market or not?
- What are some of the myths surrounding natural products?
- How did you begin to be taken seriously as a brand?
- What have you found to be the bedrock of your company culture?
- Is Routine Wine coming anytime soon?!
In this episode, you will learn:
- The original story of Routine Deodorant
- Why Niege & Pippa don’t often use the word entrepreneur
- How to thrive within family (and best friend) business. How it became natural. Bottom line: it’s critical to find a role for everyone that suits their personality.
- The whole idea of making a place where people want to be, the culture will take care of itself
- How most of the beauty & skincare industry is marketing… not necessity.
- Culture: You can define it, or it can just happen. If you create the space, a place where people want to be, that’s the first step. Neige & Pippa believe that if everything’s fed for their employees (their soul, their bodies), then the culture holds itself together quite well.
- Stay tuned for Routine Wine!!!